hyperknux2000hyperknux2000

AIM
EenStijn

Pico's Experiment Pico's Experiment

Great minds think alike

Great minds think alike: I was thinking "boy it would hbe funny if his dick would grow so long that it'd poke him in the ass.

Stickman91 responds:

Both of our minds are clearly great! Now, if only we could physically combine them... quick, to the laboratory!

Dragon Ball Infinite Dragon Ball Infinite

Guys

It's pretty clear that he's lost interest and will not be making the series. And really, if you think it's so easy, why don't you make a sequel to the series yourself?

the YuYu the YuYu

Best flash movie EVER!

Artwork is just breathtaking! Music is fantastic too. The mystical atmosphere is well represented in this original flash. My new favorite! :D

Loved Loved

That message you speak of.

I really wish that people would stop giving low ratings that reviews that complain about the message not being clear. All that means is that the author didn't succeed in passing it on to those people, which is genuine criticism. Personally I also think that the representation is a little too vague.

Windows UP Windows UP

Easya Player had me lolin'

Simple but nice windows emulator. The Easya Player thing literally had me lolling! Could use a few more functions and improved graphics, though.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Hours of fun garanteed!

When I thought it didn't get any better then the YuYu, I saw this. The sound, the graphics, the gameplay, the camera, ... Everything is near perfect! :o

Tetris EXTREM (yes it is) Tetris EXTREM (yes it is)

Nice, and certainly not stolen.

I don't know what makes those people think it's stolen, because it's NOT. I really like it, the change in speed are kind of a risk, but it worked out quite well and adds an original twist to it. If it wasn't for that I would've only given a 4 or a 5 for originality because there are already a lot of Tetris remixes on NG.