hyperknux2000hyperknux2000

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
EenStijn

Loved Loved

That message you speak of.

I really wish that people would stop giving low ratings that reviews that complain about the message not being clear. All that means is that the author didn't succeed in passing it on to those people, which is genuine criticism. Personally I also think that the representation is a little too vague.

Windows UP Windows UP

Easya Player had me lolin'

Simple but nice windows emulator. The Easya Player thing literally had me lolling! Could use a few more functions and improved graphics, though.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Hours of fun garanteed!

When I thought it didn't get any better then the YuYu, I saw this. The sound, the graphics, the gameplay, the camera, ... Everything is near perfect! :o

Hyper Sphere Hyper Sphere

Fantastic and fun!

Very, very, very great job on this! Fabulous sound and graphics. It can keep me entertained for hours.

Airplane Battle Airplane Battle

I wasn't scared.

The graphic on this one where great, the sound was also nice and the game was fun to play as long as it lasted , but it was a bad attempt at scaring someone.

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

Superb graphics

Those are are some of the best graphics I've seen in quite a while! Also, the concept of an "undress furry girls" game is great. The music fits the game very good, tough some songs are filled with noise.
The "can't loose" mode was a great idea: gives you more time to enjoy the nice scenery: B)