hyperknux2000hyperknux2000

AIM
EenStijn

Pico's Experiment Pico's Experiment

Great minds think alike

Great minds think alike: I was thinking "boy it would hbe funny if his dick would grow so long that it'd poke him in the ass.

Stickman91 responds:

Both of our minds are clearly great! Now, if only we could physically combine them... quick, to the laboratory!

Dragon Ball Infinite Dragon Ball Infinite

Guys

It's pretty clear that he's lost interest and will not be making the series. And really, if you think it's so easy, why don't you make a sequel to the series yourself?

the YuYu the YuYu

Best flash movie EVER!

Artwork is just breathtaking! Music is fantastic too. The mystical atmosphere is well represented in this original flash. My new favorite! :D

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

Pretty nice

Graphics where ok. Effects where nice but I spotted a squished rocket launcher once and a static Sonic while he's supposed to be attacking. Shading was descent but Sonic and Knuckles looked weird in their final form. I knew they were supposed to be emitting light, but it didn't really appear that way.

Style and sound kind of lag though. Sound was hard on the ears and voices hard to understand, but luckily there were subtitles. Sonic's voice sounded kinda corny though, and didn't really fit a "good guy".

My main complaint about the style is sonic magically being able to do magic tricks and suddenly he has a gun or a sword. I really found that quite corny. I can't judge much about the story as it was a long time ago since I say the other episodes, but there was too much fighting and not enough other original stuff in this episode, I find. Oh and don't claim that this doesn't resemble Dragonball Z, because the bright aura's and lighting, characters with 3 or more transformations and the heavy use of screaming strongly reminds one of that series.

I gave a 9 for violence because, well, there was plenty of it. XD

Humor, well, I spotted only 2 mildly funny jokes here.

Overall, I found it quite well, certainly above average, but it lacks originality and the sound really needs work. And maybe, just calm down slightly, so I can actually follow the fights. ;)

Tails and his GBA Tails and his GBA

Great

I really love this series, all three episodes. The graphics and sound are great, the concept is really fantastic, and it's very funny.

P.s. Try clicking the gameboy right after the chaos emerald fell in...

RupeeClock responds:

Indeed, the reviewer below missed that one too!

That easter, as with most of them, suck ass though.

Embrace Me Embrace Me

Not bad!

It's rather short, but it's not bad! I hope your girlfriend liked it.
I'd make your movies a bit longer next time, but the style is very nice.

MisterFeelGood responds:

Thanks I may make it longer when I have time. She did! :D

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

Awesome!

Those graphics are marvelous! Could use some more SFX, but the plot was very nice. Even clock-crew fans will like this one. Must have been hard to program it.

Stick Doodle! Stick Doodle!

Brilliant!

As the title says, this is brilliant! I would LOVE to see a next one come out, maybe with some more sounds?